Friday, October 2, 2020
1. I want to remind everyone that, with school back and the election getting closer, the COVID craziness continues. Let’s all remember that we should still do our best to follow the protocols we set up back in the Spring. Wash your hands frequently, stay socially distanced when possible, wear a mask when you need to be close to someone, wash down multi-use surfaces. Your health and safety are still of top priority so help yourselves out by doing what is necessary to remain COVID free.
2. IT IS OFFICIAL!! We have the XXX contract. It guarantees us a minimum of yyyyy in the next 12 months. Depending on whether we are doing zzzz, that is a contract for between aaa million and bbb million yyy! I have a feeling it will be a lot more than that once XXX gets geared up. This is very exciting news as it helps us diversify our business during a very challenging time, and gives us the momentum to pursue more fulfillment business.
3. If you have not been over to see it, the new flexo is coming along nicely. We hope to be running sheets in a week or so.
4. As some of you may have heard, we have come to a verbal agreement on a XXX Machine YYY! It will print 4 colors on the outside of the box and 2 colors on the inside. This machine will give us opportunities we are not even in the ballpark with now. We still have a lot of details to work out, but we hope to have the machine here and running by the end of Spring 2021.
5. A customer note, Mike Forbes closed a new customer called ZZZ. He has been working on it for several years! They received their first order and emailed Mike saying, “I wanted to let you know that we received the first order of custom boxes and they look great! Everybody likes them. I’m so looking forward to the next set of boxes arriving. Thanks for everything.” So, great job everyone!