Check out the beautiful video of the Heroes Wall in the snow;
HEROES WALL in the SNOW
Heroes Wall Form
VISIT and LIKE or FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
Reserve A Tile
THE VOLK PACKAGING HEROES WALL is intended to honor all men and women (living or passed) who have served or currently serve our great country in the Armed Forces. Anyone can put their loved ones face and information on the Heroes Wall. ALL PROCEEDS from the VPC HEROES WALL will be given to the Biddeford/Saco/Old Orchard Beach VFW.
As of June 6, 2019, we have donated exactly $25,000 to the local VFW!
Here is how it works;
* There are 2 sides to the wall, with 8.5″ x 11″ tiles. The wall is 50′ long x 7′ tall and will eventually hold 700 veterans!
* The tiles are $150. A small portion goes to Get Etched to create the tile and the balance is given to the VFW.
* The tiles will be adhered to the wall about once a month as long as the Maine weather is cooperative (April to Oct).
* The wall is on the lawn at Volk Packaging at 11 Morin Street, Biddeford, Maine. All are welcome to visit at any time, day or night.
* Anyone, from anywhere, can put their loved one’s face and information on the wall. You do not have to be from Biddeford/Saco/OOB.
* The photo can be a current photo, a photo with the family, a photo during their time in the military, or whatever else the tile sponsor chooses.
If you have any questions, contact Derek Volk at email@example.com or (207) 571-5511.
CORPORATE or PRIVATE WALL SPONSORS NEEDED!!
We are actively seeking corporate or private sponsors.
For $2,500 your company or family name can be the primary sponsor to one 10′ section of a section the wall. This sponsorship puts your company name, permanently, along the entire top of the wall that will honor 70 soldiers and sailors.
For $500 your company or family name can be a sub-sponsor to one side of a section of wall. This sponsorship puts an 8.5″ x 11″ tile, permanently, along the top row of the wall. There are a limited number of these tiles available.
For $150 your company or family name can be a Donor to a veteran or veteran family that is struggling to come up with the $150. Your name or company will be listed at the bottom of a veteran’s tile.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, or you know someone who might be interested, please contact Derek Volk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 571-5511 or fill the form out on our website.
If you don’t have PayPal and would like to pay by check send it to
Volk Packaging Heroes Wall
11 Morin Street
Biddeford, ME 04005
NOTE: VOLK PACKAGING, the Volk family or anyone involved with the company receives, keeps and/or gains NO monetary income from this wall. Our reward is honoring those who have served.
Reserve A Tile
Volk Packaging Corporation Military Veterans: Name, Branch of Military, Rank Service, War Time
- Karl Morlock, Air Force Airman, 1st Class E-4, 1961/1965 Vietnam/Guam
- John MacLean, Air Force E-4, 1968-1972, Vietnam
- Neil Browne, Army Private E-3, 1966/1967 No War Time
- Mike Johnson, Navy Seaman, 1983-1986
- Gary Nadeau, Air Force Sr. Airman E-4, 1980/1984 No War Time
- Mike Forbes, Navy GSM 2 Petty Officer 2nd Class, 1993/2001 Croatia/Kosovo